- Work in Argentina as part of a team of telecommunications engineers and consultants with a high degree of expertise.
- Take part in network design projects, implementing state-of-the-art technologies
- Take part in configuration projects and multivendor migrations for important clients of the region.
- Possibility of taking part in projects abroad for periods of about 3 months.
We are searching for an advanced student or graduate in Systems or Electronic Engineering with 2 year of professional experience in networking positions
- Knowledge of Linux operation and administration.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of IP networks, routing protocols, switching and basic networking functions.
- Intermediate level of English
Benefits of working at Iquall
Iquall Networks is a growing telecommunications company that has offices in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, USA, Mexico and Peru. Its constant evolution allows for great opportunities for the careers of its employees.
We value creativity and effort in every member of our working team. Likewise, we take into account their individual talent, offering them due opportunities to develop their full potential.
We offer flexible working hours, top-class health insurance, contractual employment relationships and immediate hiring.
In line with our professional development plan, we have created an internal training program, offering real possibilities for career growth.