- Work in Argentina as part of a team of telecommunications engineers and consultants with a high degree of expertise.
- Take part in network design projects, implementing state-of-the-art technologies
- Take part in configuration projects and multivendor migrations for important clients of the region.
- Become an instructor of official networking courses or courses about new technologies, such as SDN, NFV and OpenStack.
- Possibility of taking part in projects abroad for periods of about 3 months.
We are searching for an advanced student or graduate in Systems or Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge of Linux operation and administration.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of IP networks, routing protocols, switching and basic networking functions.
- Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies, such as hypervisors (KVM, QEMU, Xen), Docker and OpenStack.
- Experience in networking projects.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Networking certifications, such as any CCNA or CCNP certification or equivalents.
- Availability to travel.
We are searching for someone enthusiastic and eager to learn, with great teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Benefits of working at Iquall
Iquall Networks is a growing telecommunications company that has offices in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, USA, Mexico and Peru. Its constant evolution allows for great opportunities for the careers of its employees.
We value creativity and effort in every member of our working team. Likewise, we take into account their individual talent, offering them due opportunities to develop their full potential.
We offer flexible working hours, top-class health insurance, contractual employment relationships and immediate hiring.
In line with our professional development plan, we have created an internal training program, offering real possibilities for career growth.