We are specialized in the provision of telecommunications services and solutions. We are committed to growing and learning from our customers and the continuous technological changes arising in the market, so that we can realize our business ideas into first-class solutions.
What are we looking for?
We are searching for an advanced student or graduate in Systems or Telecommunications Engineering willing to take his first steps in the presales sector.
As presales engineer, you will serve a crucial role in the technical presales process regarding the different commercial projects in which the company is involved (RFPs, RFIs, etc.).
At Iquall Networks you will find a team of professionals oriented to meet their goals and committed to offering top-quality innovative solutions. Team spirit, cooperation, commitment and appetite for learning are highly valued.
Challenges of the position
- Work in tandem with account managers, solution architects and partners who will guide you through the process of responding to requests.
- Show how the solutions offered meet or even exceed our clients’ expectations
- Be in contact with our clients by taking part in conference calls, visiting their premises and offering product demos in order to show them how our solutions meet their needs and add value to their businesses.
- Take part in the design of the product by conducting market studies in order to spot trends and technologies that may be implemented in our platforms and services.
- Play an important role in assessing the technical feasibility of implementing new solutions in our products.
- Advanced level of English
- Writing skills, in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to render oral presentation, in both English and Spanish.
Benefits of working at Iquall
Iquall Networks is a growing telecommunications company that has offices in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, USA, Mexico and Peru. Its constant evolution allows for great opportunities for the careers of its employees.
We value creativity and effort in every member of our working team. Likewise, we take into account their individual talent, offering them due opportunities to develop their full potential.
We offer flexible working hours, top-class health insurance, contractual employment relationships and immediate hiring.
In line with our professional development plan, we have created an internal training program, offering real possibilities for career growth.