We are specialized in the provision of telecommunications services and solutions. We are committed to growing and learning from our customers and the continuous technological changes arising in the market, so that we can realize our business ideas into first-class solutions.
Our clients are Internet Service Providers and Mobile Operators from all around the world. We develop solutions for them, such as:
- A log collector that spans across multiple data centers and handles thousands of logs a second using Big Data technologies, key-value stores, and analytics solutions to provide reports.
- An hyper-converged virtualization platform with an integrated full-stack orchestrator to sell security solutions in a self-service way
- A network automation orchestrator based on Ansible and Airflow for Netops/Devops for networking and telecom network elements
- A crowdsourced and probe based solution for user-experience performance analysis in mobile, broadband and wifi networks.
Our team in Buenos Aires, Argentina, develops carrier-class solutions used in the competitive world of telecommunications with in-house developments form its design to maintenance using agile methodologies and
technologies in their state of art integrating our expertise in software development with our knowledge in Networking and Engineering.
Check iquall.net and nux.tech for more information about our work.
We are hiring a Computer Science, System Engineer students willing to face challenges and incorporate new knowledge day by day, in an agile and laidback work environment, where teamwork, the spirit of collaboration, commitment and relationship with your peers is rewarded.
In Iquall Networks you will find an objectives oriented team and committed to provide top-quality and innovative solución. This is why in our team the challenge is constant and innovation is a necessity.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced students on Computer Science, Systems Engineer.
- Have completed Object Oriented Design and Algorithms.
- Proactive mindset and strong willingness to learn in addition to ability to think out of the box and adopt new software development tools and technologies
- Operating Systems (Linux)
- Dba – SQL
Challenges of the position
- You will learn to program modules, microservices and solutions for our systems
- Will work with programming languages like C++, Java, PHP and Node.JS
- You will join a team that works under Agiles / SCRUM methodologies with great dynamics and excellent results
Benefits of working at Iquall
Iquall Networks is a growing telecommunications company that has offices in Argentina (HQ), Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Spain and US. Its constant evolution allows for great opportunities for the careers of its employees.
We value creativity and effort in every member of our working team. Likewise, we take into account their individual talent, offering them due opportunities to develop their full potential.
We offer flexible working hours, top-class health insurance, contractual employment relationships and immediate hiring.
In line with our professional development plan, we have created an internal training program, offering real possibilities for career growth.