We are specialized in the provision of telecommunications services and solutions. We are committed to growing and learning from our customers and the continuous technological changes arising in the market, so that we can realize our business ideas into first-class solutions.
Our clients are Internet Service Providers and Mobile Operators from all around the world. We develop solutions for them, such as:
- A log collector that spans across multiple data centers and handles thousands of logs a second using Big Data technologies, key-value stores, and analytics solutions to provide reports.
- An hyper-converged virtualization platform with an integrated full-stack orchestrator to sell security solutions in a self-service way
- A network automation orchestrator based on Ansible and Airflow for Netops/Devops for networking and telecom network elements
- A crowdsourced and probe based solution for user-experience performance analysis in mobile, broadband and wifi networks.
Check iquall.net and nux.tech for more information about our work.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Senior Network Engineers with sound knowledge of mobile networks and/or big Internet providers to perform developing, assessment and implementation tasks for one of the leading mobile operators of the world.
Challenges of the position:
The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for collaborating on planning network evolution, providing technology solutions, conducting POCs, researching about new technologies and verifying market solutions regarding MPLS, IPv6, SDN, NFV, SD-WAN and CGNAT, auditing and assessing solutions for various vendors and proposing ways to improve and optimize current solutions.
We are looking for Spanish-speaking senior engineers with an advanced level of English to work full-time in a long-term project in Mexico City.
Applicants must have strong of experience on CORE IP and/or Backbone IP environments, strong leadership skills, sound technical knowledge, wide experience solving complex issues, an analytical mind and verifiable experience on design and implementation.
- R&S expert:
- MPLS VPN services (Pseudowires, VPLS, VPNS L3)
- Routing protocols (OSPF, IS-IS, BGP)
- Traffic engineering (MPLS-TE)
- CCIE/JNCIE certifications or equivalent knowledge
- Advanced English
- IT security
- 3GPP and mobile networks
- Experience on Datacenter
- Knowledge of multiple vendors (Cisco, Juniper, Huawei)
Benefits of working at Iquall
Iquall Networks is a growing telecommunications company that has offices in Argentina (HQ), Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Spain and US. Its constant evolution allows for great opportunities for the careers of its employees.
We value creativity and effort in every member of our working team. Likewise, we take into account their individual talent, offering them due opportunities to develop their full potential.
In line with our professional development plan, we have created an internal training program, offering real possibilities for career growth.