We are specialized in the provision of telecommunications services and solutions. We are committed to growing and learning from our customers and the continuous technological changes arising in the market, so that we can realize our business ideas into first-class solutions.
Our clients are Internet Service Providers and Mobile Operators from all around the world. We develop solutions for them, such as:
- A log collector that spans across multiple data centers and handles thousands of logs a second using Big Data technologies, key-value stores, and analytics solutions to provide reports.
- An hyper-converged virtualization platform with an integrated full-stack orchestrator to sell security solutions in a self-service way
- A network automation orchestrator based on Ansible and Airflow for Netops/Devops for networking and telecom network elements
- A crowdsourced and probe based solution for user-experience performance analysis in mobile, broadband and wifi networks.
Check iquall.net and nux.tech for more information about our work.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Wi-Fi experts with team leading knowledge and sound knowledge of mobile networks and/or big Internet providers to manage a Wi-Fi team in charge of planning and designing Wi-Fi networks for one of the leading mobile operators of the world.
Challenges of the position:
The Wi-Fi manager will be responsible of leading a Wi-Fi planning team for design and optimization of existing and new WLAN/Wi-Fi networks both in distributed and centralized WLAN architectures, collaborating on planning network evolution, providing technology solutions, conducting POCs, researching about new technologies and verifying market solutions regarding Wi-Fi technologies of various vendors and proposing ways to improve and optimize current solutions.
We are looking for Spanish-speaking Wi-Fi experts with an advanced level of English to lead a Wi-Fi design team and work full-time in Mexico City.
- Proven experience with WLAN/Wi-Fi networks planning, design and optimization both in Distributed, Centralized WLAN architectures and Controller-less Wireless architectures.
- Deep knowledge of Wi-Fi standards, Wi-Fi security models, Application Control techniques, QoS techniques on WLAN
- Experience with building optimization reports and site surveys using tools such as iBwave Wi-Fi, Ekahau, AirMagnet or similar,.
- Experience in controller-less Wi-Fi solutions from Meraki, Aruba, Ruckus, Xirrus, Aerohive, etc., (Certification desirable).
- Experience in controller-based Wi-Fi solutions such as: Cisco Aironet, Aruba, Ruckus, Nokia, etc.
- Expertise on access technologies such as 802.1Q, 802.1AD, Spanning-Tree (RSTP, MST), LAG, MLAG, FHRP (VRRP, HSRP), PBR, switching techniques (Port Security, Private Vlans).
- Experience with MPLS VPN services (Pseudowires, VPLS, L2 and L3 VPNs), Traffic engineering (MPLS-TE)
- Routing protocols (OSPF, IS-IS, BGP)
- QoS Modeling
- CCNP/CWNA or CWNP or higher certification.
- Experience and/or knowledge in Wi-Fi services based on Packet core, Wi-Fi offload
- Nice to have experience in Packet core elements and WLAN integration, Mobility and its services.
- Knowledge of AAA: EAP framework, AKA, SIM-Based Authentication, Radius, Diameter, Web Authentication/Auth, Auth for Offloading/Onloading, Accounting.
- Knowledge of 3GPP: 3GPP elements, desirable to have experience with interfaces S2a, S2b, Gi, Swx, SWm, Swd.
- Comfortable with Windows and Linux OS and Virtualization technologies.
- Desirable to have experience in Roaming (such as hotspot 2.0 or similar), integration with roaming partners, Mobility, QoE,
- Network Automation knowledge (REST API, python, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Travis)
Benefits of working at Iquall
Iquall Networks is a growing telecommunications company that has offices in Argentina (HQ), Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Spain and US. Its constant evolution allows for great opportunities for the careers of its employees.
We value creativity and effort in every member of our working team. Likewise, we take into account their individual talent, offering them due opportunities to develop their full potential.
In line with our professional development plan, we have created an internal training program, offering real possibilities for career growth.