SDP adds a layer of abstraction between the network elements and the value added service providers (VASP)
Service Delivery Platform
Messaging & VAS Solutions
Our messaging solutions are the result of the combination of different modules of MEM – our legacy messaging platform – and other Iquall Networks’ or third party’s platforms
Service Delivery Platform
Iquall SDP is a comprehensive solution for the management of the life cycle of Value Added Services (VAS): creation, management, control, development and deployment.
Through a unified platform, it handles the interaction among:
✓Content and service providers
Mobile Campaign Manager
Mobile Campaign Manager (MCM) is a comprehensive solution for the deployment of messaging campaigns.
Messaging Environment Manager
MEM® is our global messaging solutions, which is installed in the networks of many major mobile operators of the region.
Its main functions are:
- Advanced routing of SMS/MMS
- Protocol conversion
- Integration and management of value added services
- Traffic and content appraisal
- User and network control
Mobile Billing System
- Is integrated with the billing servers through Diameter or Parlay.
- Modifies the cost of the message according to the source/destination number and to the campaign to which the user subscribes.
- Management of shortcodes.
First Delivery Attempt
The First Delivery Attempt (FDA) solution has been designed for optimizing the use of messaging networks and SMSCs.
- Allows SMS to be sent without passing through the SMSC first
- Is integrated to the SDP’s architecture as a new enabler
- Perfect for special SMS: voting, polls, campaigns, contests, surveys
- Prevents possible network congestions in a simple way
Customized Security Engine
Customized Security Engine allows the mobile operator to filter SPAM or fraudulent traffic, deleting the unwanted messages that go through the network.
Benefits for the mobile operator
Benefits for the end user
What is needed
Many mobile operators and service providers are going through their messaging and value added services management platforms’ end-of-life periods.
- High update and maintenance costs
- ARPU reduction for these services
- Threats to the earning of revenue
A solution that allows to reduce this platforms’ OPEX and to improve the revenues is needed.
Virtual VAS combines all the systems needed for the messaging and value added market on a NFV platform.
It is the result of the integration of different platforms, both proprietary and from our technological partners.
We have major success stories replacing core platforms in reduced project times and allowing savings in OPEX and CAPEX of more than 80%