Why CGNAT Analytics
The solution allows to query in real time about active and historical sessions from a web interface. It may be queried in pull mode or it may be pushed to other servers via FTP or similar protocols
It supports different types of queries, which may be filtered by port, protocol, NAT domain, date range, etc.:
- Public IP to Private IP
- Private IP to Public IP
- MSISDN to Private IP
- Public IP to MSISDN
- Private IP to MSISDN
- Multivendor solution for processing and storing CGNAT logs
- Supports Juniper and Cisco hardware both for Dynamic Allocation and for PBA
- More than 500K TPS per collector and 2M TPS per solution
- Distributed DB architecture designed for very high performance
- Integrated with AAA, DHCP and external DB for queries about subscriber ID
- Separation of the information capture plane and the storage and report plane.
- Scalability according to the demand and the needs of each CGNAT implementation.