Iquall Netops Automation Specialist
Certification Courses details
The objective of “NetOps Fundamentals” is for students to acquire basic knowledge on the new working model within telco companies around the world, as well as on the tools to support new working models.
This course aims at:
- Explaining the fundamentals of the NetOps methodology, which is key for the development of automation models.
- Describing key concepts and new tools.
- Analyzing the cultural changes this new methodology brings into the company.
“NetOps Fundamentals” is aimed at those engineers who will be part of the network automation team and it will allow them to understand how automation processes will be developed.
Along the “MAT Network Automation” course, the student will learn how modules, tools and automation (automation actions/ procedures / processes/ operations/ measures/ strategies/ practices/ executions) in MAT work. During independent sessions focused on each one of these elements, students will acquire the necessary knowledge to implement low and medium complexity automation processes.
In addition, students will be able to administer and manage MAT in a telecommunication networks environment, as well as in their own network to which MAT will be connected to.
This course is aimed at those people who specialize in both the development and maintenance of automation actions in MAT.
Students will be able to:
- Parametrize automation (automation actions/ procedures / processes/ operations/ measures/ strategies/ practices/ executions) and generate new resources and inventories.
- Know about every automation (automation actions/ procedures / processes/ operations/ measures/ strategies/ practices/ executions), tool and module in MAT in depth.
- Create low or medium complexity use cases.
- Administer and manage use cases in MAT.
“Introduction to Network Automation Programming” has the goal of getting the students to learn about the basis of the use of the code development and testing environments in MAT.
Along the units, students will develop understanding about the code used in the tools and modules covered in previous courses., orientados al proceso de creación de casos de uso del mundo Telco. (No queda claro si lo que está orientado de esta manera es el código o los cursos. Entiendo que debería ser el code. Si es así: This code is oriented to the creation of use cases in the Telco world. Igualmente me da la sensación de que se entiende por contexto y que no habría necesidad de aclararlo)
Students will be able to:
- Master the use of the Sandbox as a development environment.
- Understand the structure of the code used in the automation actions.
- Perform simple automation actions through the Sandbox in MAT.
“Introduction to Network Automation Programming” is aimed at engineers and operators who are part of teams oriented to process automation in MAT through the development of Use Cases.